How to be James Bond
|Have a personal drink - shaken, not stirred|
How to be James Bond in 12 Easy Steps:
- Exude Charm - read Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friend's and Influence People."
- Dress Impeccably - Shave and wash daily, wear nice suits or sports clothes
- Be Daring - Rather than skulk in the shadows, walk right up to that pretty lady and chat her up
- Be Uncomplicated - Too many entanglements, personal or otherwise, tie you down
- Visit beautiful places - Go for the big tourist venues with beautiful architecture, like Venice or Rome
- Learn to Defend Yourself - Take some martial arts and riflery classes.
- Treat Ladies Properly - Always be courteous, even if they don't expect it.
- Change with the Times - Stay current on events, have friends who "know things" who share
- Have Good Taste - Get a personal drink, try new foods, dine in nice places, cook gourmet meals
- Have a fall-back plan - Should things go wrong, you need a way out. Know where or what it is in advance.
- Remember things - James Bond knows many people, places, things. Know a lot, it helps and impresses.
- Have Proper Priorities - Finishing the job at hand properly is what matters, nothing else. All else is vanity.
|James Bond - shaken, not stirred|